Security dealers embrace internet-driven technologies when installing security systems but may not have adopted it for their company’s workflow management and back office software. Many rely on a patchwork of software and tools that use valuable time and resources to toggle back and forth between non-integrated pieces to get the work done. This is inefficient and can be frustrating!
In response to growing demand for full life-cycle, cloud-based account management software among security alarm dealers, today we announced the release of a major upgrade to our online software platform. “Version 39” includes a new quotes module, a simpler mobile-optimized interface for technicians, more streamlined workflow features, an inventory dashboard, and several other enhancements. Dealers can now manage prospects and customers in the same database, and can manage any customer account for its full life cycle, from installation to ongoing recurring billing and continuing service and support.
We rolled out our cloud platform to security alarm dealers more than 15 years go and we have continued to be on the cutting edge of innovation. We work closely with our security alarm dealers and understand their day-to-day challenges. With Version 39, security alarm dealers of any size have access to big business tools. The integrated management platform improves workflow, productivity, keeps costs down while allowing dealers to give subscribers better service.
As big companies get bigger and push into the security services business, small and medium sized dealers can leverage technology as a competitive advantage. You can differentiate your service levels even further by tapping into an agile, integrated management platform.
So, what’s so great about Version 39? A few of the enhancements include:
- Ability to quickly create professional-looking quotes from templates. Quotes are directly integrated with service ticket, inventory and work flow modules allowing prospect to customer conversion with a single click
- Inventory dashboard to enable at-a-glance management, including parts tracking, real-time pricing and accurate job-costing.
- Complex job-management features, including tying multiple tickets to a single job, facilitating easy multi-day / multi-tech job management.
- Progress billing, allowing flexible percentage billing for larger jobs, to support integrators that require complex, longer-term job management features.
- Complete workflow, easily managed; no need for separate quoting, inventory management and purchase order management tools. Job management features make it easier for techs to manage service tickets and installation jobs, including the ability to close out work orders at the site, and take immediate payment for the work done.
This is a giant leap ahead for our company and our industry. We are proud to continue our tradition of bringing big ideas to life for small companies.
Are you struggling to work with multiple systems to get work done? Contact us and see how we can help you get more done in less time.