An extensive Inventory Management system is maintained throughout the billing software. At the basic level, inventory is used to maintain a list of parts you sell along with a description of each part and the selling price. Numerous areas of the software utilize the inventory list to ensure accurate entry of items being sold (Quotes, Invoicing, Service Tickets Item List, Customer Equipment List and Purchase Orders, etc.).
Advanced inventory management features are also included for those requiring stock tracking, multiple warehousing, truck inventory, multiple price levels, purchase orders, kit assemblies, physical stock count, etc.
Dashboards help users of our software quickly see where things stand, next steps, what’s needed, and so on. Below is our Inventory Dashboard:
The Inventory List and Dashboard presents an easy way for you to enter information and keep track of parts and the ordering status. Inventory Management provides selection criteria to create your view, for example:
- Identify the parts that are set up as assembled kits or for which you have images
- Look at inventory levels and counts needed to fulfill service tickets
- Review quantities on hand and reorder levels
- Select parts that need to be ordered and determine the quantities
- Generate the parts purchase list by vendor (POs) and track ordered parts and receipt of parts
- Make edits to the inventory list such as fill in missing General Ledger codes or price increases.
Only do just in time purchases of inventory? No problem…you can create your service tickets and generate a PO to pick up the items on your way to the job.
Have some questions about our Inventory/PO module? Just call us at (888) 629-8101 for a quick demo.