"All In One Place" Customer Records
Save time and energy by having all your customer information at your fingertips. This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool helps you with:
- Quotes and service/job tickets
- Calendar/scheduling and timecards
- Inventory management
- Invoices, statements and payments
- Customer documents and communication
User friendly dashboard and service tickets that allow you to easily:
- Flow jobs from quotes to tickets and progress bill
- Assign technicians based on skills and location
- Prefill tickets to techs can close out and invoice on the spot
- Track work requests and completions
- Track time cards and insure customers are invoiced
Accommodates inventory tracking and purchase orders for multiple locations and vendors. Provides for:
- Multi-level pricing
- Location tracking
- Weighted average cost for profitability tracking
- Kits packaging and purchase
- Reorder levels for quick POs
Central access to scheduling and managing sales calls and technicians. Drag and drop calendar allows you to easily:
- Schedule tickets and appointments
- Send email and text reminder notifications
- Block time for accurate scheduling availability
- Track job status and time cards
Mobile Field Service
Enable sales and service technicians to view their calendar and work orders on mobile devices.
- Streamlined workorders
- Time card tracking
- Onsite payments
Prospects & Quotes
View open quotes by sales person, quote type, lead or sales status to manage sales pipeline. Create templates to easily create and send professional proposals in minutes. Convert accepted proposals into work orders and easily take deposits for progress billing.
Online Payment Portal
Makes it easy for customers to pay their invoices and add or update their autopay information. Real-time access to open invoices allows for technicians to take payments in the field.
Your prospects and customers can e-Sign from anywhere. Get quotes and contracts signed faster, no cumbersome email "back and forth":
- Prefill subscriber agreements and contracts
- Upload to secure cloud to email and store
- Get legal signatures with complete audit trails
- Complete details here
An interactive aging report module that is geared to keep collections work organized.
- Focus on 'last step' and 'next step'
- Easily generate collection letters
- Quickly filter for call lists, by days past due
- Quickly send reminder emails
RMR Tracking & Research
Recurring charge tracking made easy:
- Review and analyze recurring charges
- Find accounts with no RMR
- Track "pending" RMR before accounts online
- Execute rate increases
Central Station Integrations
Integrations with central stations allow for one-time data entry. Push, pull, sync customer site, contacts, zone information and download open device lists to audit accounts. Currently integrated with:
Central Station Audits
Audit data in Cornerstone with accounts at your central station to ensure accurate data entry and billing. Make sure you are billing every account you should and not paying for monitoring of canceled accounts.
- Saves money
- Identifies unbilled accounts/services
Comprehensive financial & management reports that can be easily shared with authorized users or exported for use with accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Precise RMR Tracking/Rollforward report
- Billing Detail shows both billing and cash receipts
- Customer Recurring Audit
- Pre-Billing Audit to ensure 100% is billed
- Many others...
Customer Communication Tools
Management to keep your customers informed of new services and record all customer touch points.
- Create & mail letters to targeted subscribers
- Likewise for email
- Send service reminders via email and texts
- Option to add inserts to invoices